love this book so much
What book is this?
whoever wrote this line needs to receive a medal
ships of 2013
Mary & Francis | Reign
I would rather have hope with you than certainty with anyone else.
"When I first came out here, I was a relative. But for the past six years, we’ve been family. I just don’t wanna go back to being just a relative again."
will always reblog this story
Why can he love me instead? 😩
recent studies reveal that 100% of abortions are performed on people who do not wish to be pregnant and 0% of abortions are performed on conservative republican men
*reblogs so fast it almost breaks computer*
A writer for the new york times interviewed a series of people who had survived jumping off the golden gate bridge. Every person she interviewed admitted that about two thirds of the way down, they realized that every seemingly meaningless problem that caused them to jump was fixable.
Every single one.
this gave me chills.
Reblogging this again because it matters.
A circle of dots, but every dot alone is just moving in a straight line.
my mind is being fucked right now
I wonder how many people have seen this stoned and flipped shit
I’m not stoned and I flipped out anyways
this is how marching band works
- I left my favorite pair of underwear at your house. I know your mother hates me, can I come pick them up?
- It’s been almost a month and I still miss you like a fucking limb.
- I didn’t know my bones could ache until I met you.
- You know, a week before we broke up, do you remember? I had bought a book of poetry. You asked why I didn’t read something more interesting and I could feel my insides splinter.
- You said poetry was all lies dressed up to sound pretty. When I look at you these days, I want to ask if sadness sounds pretty to you too.
- It’s 3 a.m. and this alcohol tastes like you.
- I saw you staring at me today during Lit class. I smiled at you and you didn’t smile back. I almost cried.
- The girl who sits next to me smells like you.
- I miss you.
- I have never had so many bad nights.
- Sometimes I write poetry about you on the internet. Strangers who have never met either of us think you’re cruel – they tell me if they had the honor of loving me, we’d have sex three times a day and they’d scream my name when they came.
- They think it is beautiful, how I am broken. I don’t think they understand.
- You used to tell me I was beautiful. I tried saying it in the mirror the other day, but it sounded wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- Everything I say sounds wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- We were never in love, but, oh God, we could have been.
No I’ll be more like :
you forgot one
I CAN’T BREATHE
this showed up during the feminist attack. i had too.
the last two are the best!
Reign + Picspam
↳ Details in Mary’s Dresses
you know what’s really fucking cool about quidditch?
there arent separate teams for boys and girls
wizards don’t give a shit what your gender is as long as you can hold your own on the pitch
muggle sports should take note
TINY KITTEN WITH A TINY KITTEN BACKPACK
What could POSSIBLY be in the TINY BACKPACK?!
cat nip dime bag and a list of people to kill
Page 1 of 3